Saturday, February 3, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, COME TO ME WITH YOUR FEELINGS OF FAILURE



02/03/2018


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, COME TO ME WITH YOUR FEELINGS OF FAILURE.  Bring them into the Light of My Presence, where we can examine them together.  In My brilliant Light, the feelings shrivel and shrink, because they are based on lies.  These things thrive in the darkness, where you are hardly aware of them at all.  Performance anxiety has been such a regular part of your life that you barely notice it.  Yet, I defeated that villain in the same way I triumphed over satan - through My finished work on the cross!
 
When feelings of failure weigh you down, look up to Me!  Let the Light of My unfailing Love shine upon you, dispelling the darkness, lifting you closer and closer to Me.  The nearer you are to Me, the better you can see My smile of approval.  As you bask in this unconditional Love, you gain strength to break free from your nemesis - performance anxiety.  Even if you slip into old habits again, you can turn back to Me anytime.  My unfailing Love is always available to restore you, because you belong to Me forever. 

  "How priceless is your unfailing love!  Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of Your wings.  They feast on the abundance of Your house, You give them drink from Your river of delights.  For with You is the fountain of Life; in Your Light we see light."  Psalm 36:7-9
Blessings!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment