Wednesday, March 7, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ SORROW. TRUST IN ME AT ALL TIMES



03/07/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


SORROW.  TRUST IN ME AT ALL TIMES.  I know the pain and sorrow you are feeling, and I want you to pour out your heart in My Presence.  You need to release all those emotions in a safe place.  Demonstrate your trust in Me by opening your heart to Me; as you do so, I promise to keep you safe. 
 
Remember that I am a Man of sorrows, fully acquainted with grief.  Because of all I suffered, I can empathize with you and share your pain.  As you pour out your emotions in My Presence, your heavy burden grows lighter.  You no longer carry your sorrows alone.  You release them to Me, and I then relieve and refresh your soul.  Moreover, as your heavy heart grows lighter, you are freed to learn more of Me:  who I really am. 
 
Come to Me and get to know Me in ever-increasing depth and breadth.  You will find that I am indeed a Refuge - a safe place flooded with eternal Love.  Linger a while in My Presence, letting My Love soak into your soul. 
 
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest.  I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.”  Matthew 11:28 AMP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment