Saturday, March 3, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ MY LIGHT SHINES ON YOU CONTINUALLY, WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OF IT OR NOT



03/03/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


MY LIGHT SHINES ON YOU CONTINUALLY, WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OF IT OR NOT.  During the wee hours of the night, your thoughts are often distorted - even catastrophic.  Although you may feel as if you're enveloped in darkness, remember that darkness and light are alike to Me.  I am with you, and My Love for you never fails.  You need the Light of My Presence supremely more than you need the light of day. 

When the way before you seems dark and threatening, you can still trust Me to guide you.  Walking by faith is akin to using radar to discern the way you should go.  Instead of trying to see through clouds of uncertainty up ahead, fix your eyes on Me.  I can show you a way forward where there appears to be none.  Moreover, as you strive to stay in communication with Me, your soul opens up to Me.  Even in the midst of your struggle, My loving Presence can fill your soul with warm delight. 

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scoring its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."  Hebrews 12:2

"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You.  Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul."  Psalm 143:8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment