Tuesday, March 27, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ COME TO ME WITH YOUR ACHING EMPTINESS



03/27/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


EMPTINESS!  COME TO ME WITH YOUR ACHING EMPTINESS.  Take time with Me so I can fill you with Joy in My Presence.  I crafted you as a dependent being, needing many resources outside yourself - air, food, water, shelter, clothing, and so on.  Mankind has long recognized these basic needs.  However, even when such needs are fully met, there is something vital missing:  a living relationship with Me.  I am the only One who can satisfy your soul-hunger.  Open your heart and soul to Me, and let the joyous abundance of My Presence flow into you. 
 
Since I am the same yesterday and today and forever, there could never be a time when you might find Me lacking.  It is crucial not only to know this truth but also to believe it wholeheartedly.  Whenever you are feeling empty, come boldly to My throne of grace.  Pour out your heart to Me and allow Me to help you.  

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need."  Hebrews 4:16 NKJV 

"You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand."  Psalm 16:11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment