Saturday, March 3, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ REJOICE IN ME ALWAYS



03/03/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


REJOICE IN ME ALWAYS.  This is a moment-by-moment choice.  It is possible to find Joy in Me even during the most difficult times.  Because I am always near, I am constantly available to help you.  I can even carry you through times of extreme adversity. 

Imagine a woman who has become engaged to a man she deeply loves and admires.  Her heart overflows with pleasures whenever she thinks about her beloved.  Problems fade into the background, unable to dampen her enthusiasm and excitement.  Similarly, when you remember that I am your perfect Betrothed and that you are promised to Me forever, you can rejoice in Me even though you face many problems. 

It is in the present moment that you find Me ever near you.  My Presence in the present is an endless source of Joy; a continual feast!  The soul-satisfaction you find in Me helps you relate well to other people.  As you enjoy My abiding Presence, you can bless others with your gentleness.

"Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near."  Philippians 4:4-5

"Abide in Me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me."  John 15:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment