Monday, March 26, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ ABIDING IN HIM! I WANT YOU TO LIVE CLOSE TO ME



03/26/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


ABIDING IN HIM!  I WANT YOU TO LIVE CLOSE TO ME, seeing things from My perspective more and more.  Walk as a child of Light, for My radiance is all around you and also within you; it transforms you inside and out.  Remember that you were once darkness until My Spirit quickened you to Life, empowering you to live in My holy Presence.  Dwell on this blessed remembrance until gratitude for My glorious grace wells up within you. 
 
Trust Me to lead you step by step through each day.  I provide sufficient Light for only one day at a time.  If you try to look into the future, you will find yourself peering into darkness.  My Face shines upon you only in the present!  This is where you find My gracious Love that never fails you.  Live ever so near Me - flourishing in My transforming Light. 

"For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight.  In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with Him pleasure and will - to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves."  Ephesians 1:4-6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment