Tuesday, March 27, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ MY LOVE FOR YOU IS UNQUENCHABLE



03/27/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS LOVE!  MY LOVE FOR YOU IS UNQUENCHABLE.  It is even stronger than the bond between a mother and her baby.  Though she may forget the baby at her breast, I will not forget you!  You are so precious to Me that I have engraved you on the palms of both My hands.  So, forgetting you is out of the question.  Not only do I remember you constantly, I also have compassion on you continually. 
 
I want you to really come to know - practically, through experience - My Love, which far surpasses mere knowledge.  The Holy Spirit, who lives in your innermost being, will help in this amorous quest.  Ask Him to fill you up completely with My fullness so that you may have the richest measure of divine Presence:  becoming a body wholly filled and flooded with Me!  Thus you can experience My Love in full measure. 

"I will betroth you to Me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion."  Hosea 2:19 

"That you may really come to know practically, through experience for yourselves the love of Christ, which surpasses mere knowledge without experience; that you may be filled through all your being unto all the fullness of God may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself!"  Ephesians 3:19 AMP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment