Wednesday, March 28, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ JOY! WHAT I SEARCH FOR IN MY CHILDREN



03/28/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


JOY!  WHAT I SEARCH FOR IN MY CHILDREN is an awakened soul that thrills to the Joy of My Presence!  However, you are often subject to a slumbering soul:  taking for granted your life with all it's blessings, being overly focused on negative things, buying into the world's version of the good life.  I want to help you break free from these worldly weights so your soul can soar in the heights with Me. 

Yearning for an awakened soul is half the battle.  Many of My children view devotion to Me as a duty, and they look elsewhere for their pleasures.  They fail to understand that the Joy of My Presence outshines even the most delightful earthly joy. 

Of course, it is not an either/or situation.  You don't have to choose between enjoying Me or enjoying the many good gifts I provide.  It is simply a matter of priorities:  I want you to treasure Me above all else. 

That is how I created you:  to glorify and enjoy Me forever.  I provide the Joy; your part is to glorify Me by living close to Me.  The more fully you enjoy Me, the more capacity you have to appreciate the blessings I shower upon you.  As you delight in Me, I am free to bless you with many things that please you.  If you keep Me first in your life, My good gifts will not become idols.  Delight yourself in Me, and I will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. 
 
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him."  2 Chronicles 16:9 
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."  James 1:17 

No comments:

Post a Comment