Wednesday, March 7, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ ABIDING IN HIM. INVITE ME INTO YOUR THOUGHTS BY whispering My Name



03/07/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


ABIDING IN HIM.  INVITE ME INTO YOUR THOUGHTS BY whispering My Name; suddenly your day brightens and feels more user-friendly.  When you speak My Name in loving trust, you sense My Presence and you feel yourself drawing closer to Me. 
 
There is great Power in My Name:  Simply whispering "Jesus" can turn a hard day into a good one.  By calling on My Name frequently, you acknowledge your continual need of Me.  And when you pray My Name, you are actually calling upon MY very Being. I joyfully respond to your invitation by coming nearer to you.   
 
I am pleased by your desire to rely on Me in ordinary moments as well as in the big events of your life.  When you whisper My Name, I respond not only to your neediness but also to your love.  As you look to Me, My Face shines upon you in radiant approval - brightening your day and helping you feel secure. 
 
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."  Acts 4:12

"The Lord made His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you.  The Lord lift up His (approving) countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually)."  Numbers 6:25-26 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment