Friday, March 9, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ HIS SUFFICIENCY! I OFFER YOU GODLY CONTENTMENT: A STATE of serenity that flows out of trusting in My great sufficiency.




03/09/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS SUFFICIENCY!  I OFFER YOU GODLY CONTENTMENT:  A STATE of serenity that flows out of trusting in My great sufficiency.  I am teaching you to depend on Me alone - content with whatever I provide.  Relying solely on Me is a way of rich blessing, even though it may lead you along paths you would not have chosen.  If you are truly content to live with My provisions for you - now and in the future - you will not be plagued by anxiety.  Instead of worrying about "what ifs" your heart will be firmly fixed - confident in Me. 
 
I realize this world is full of fear-inducing messages.  Daily news reports can fill your mind with fearful thoughts.  Advertisers intentionally stimulate anxiety and insecurity, so they can demonstrate how their products will help you - making you happy and secure.  To counteract these harmful messages, it's essential for you to exert some control over your thinking.  Ask the Holy Spirit to help you think My thoughts.  The more He controls your mind, the more you will experience Life and Peace. 
 
Remember that you brought nothing into the world:  Everything you have is a gift from Me, including each breath you breath.  Though you can carry nothing out of this world, the spiritual transformation I am working in you is eternal.  Collaborate with Me as I transform you into My likeness, preparing for the ultimate in blissful contentment - heaven! 

"The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace."  Romans 8:6 

"He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is firmly fixed, trusting (leaning on and being confident) in the Lord."  Psalm 112:7 AMP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment