Saturday, March 30, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 God is stronger than our hearts



03/30/2019


_____________________________________________________________________________ 


CONDEMNATION!  WHENEVER YOUR HEART CONDEMNS YOU, call out to Me:  "Jesus, help me!"  Your heart and mind are battlefields:  targets for the evil one's flaming arrows of accusation.  In order to extinguish those fiery missiles, you must use your shield of faith skillfully.  When you cry out to Me for help, you demonstrate genuine faith and I join you in the battle.  I remind you that I have already paid the full penalty for all your sins. 

It is crucial to understand that your conscience is imperfect.  Some of its accusations are based on lies.  You need to listen less to it and more to Me through My Spirit and My Word.  You will continue to sin till you leave this world, but I have provided an effective way of dealing with sin - godly sorrow.  This grown-promoting sorrow is motivated by love and concern for all those whom you have hurt (including Me).  It is a work of the Holy Spirit, and it brings real repentance that leaves no regret. 

When your heart condemns you, remember that I am greater than your heart and I know all things.  Come confidently and gratefully into My loving Presence. 

"For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things."  1 John 3:20 NKJV 

"In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one."  Ephesians 6:16 

No comments:

Post a Comment