Tuesday, March 5, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU, but its sufficiency is for one day at a time



03/05/2019


___________________________________________________________________ 


GRACE!  MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU, but its sufficiency is for one day at a time.  That's why it is essential for you to learn how to live in the present.  Your mind so easily slips into the future, where worries abound.  You also spend way too much time analyzing the past.  

Meanwhile, splendors of the present moment parade before you, and you don't even notice.  Part of the problem is your tendency to strive for self-sufficiency.  I will help you learn to rest in My sufficiency, depending on Me more and more. 

You need My grace in order to live in the present.  Grace is all about My provision for you, but accepting that goes against the grain of your natural tendencies.  Do you really believe in My sufficiency for every situation you ever encounter?  If so, then it makes sense to stop your anxious striving and learn to receive My provisions by looking to Me continually.

Each day you face a number of situations requiring My help.  Moment by moment I proffer to you the needed assistance.  Your part is to recognize your neediness and receive what I offer. 

My Presence is with you always, providing everything you need.  So don't worry about tomorrow's needs.  My sufficiency is for a day at a time - today! 

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  2 Corinthians 12:9 

No comments:

Post a Comment