Sunday, March 3, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 YOUR WEAKNESS AND BROKENNESS DRAWS ME ever so near You



03/03/2019


______________________________________________________________ 


BROKENNESS!  YOUR WEAKNESS AND BROKENNESS DRAWS ME ever so near You.  You can open up to Me because I understand you perfectly.  My compassion for you is overflowing.  As you open yourself to My healing Presence, I fill you with Peace that transcends understanding.  So stop trying to figure everything out.  Instead, lean on Me, letting your head rest on My chest.  While you rest, I will be watching over you and all that concerns you.
 
Trust Me in the depths of your being, where I live in union with you.  My healing work in you is most effective when you are actively trusting Me.  Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing Love for you will not be shaken.  This is the essence of My compassion for you:  No matter how desperate your circumstances, the one thing you can always count on is My unfailing Love.
 
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:6-7
 
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.  Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment