Saturday, March 16, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 Heaven is God's UNSHAKEABLE KINGDOM



03/16/2019


______________________________________________________________________________ 


HEAVEN!  MY KINGDOM CANNOT BE SHAKEN!  This present world seems to be shaking more and more, leaving you off balance much of the time.  As you worship Me, however, your perspective changes and you regain your balance.  To worship Me acceptably with reverence and awe, thankfulness is essential.  I designed you to be thankful on a daily, moment-by-moment basis.  You need to resist the temptation to grumble when things don't go as you would like.  Remember that I, your God, am a consuming fire.  If you saw Me in all My Glory, you would be much too awestruck to venture even the tiniest complaint. 
 
My unshakable kingdom is for all people who love Me, who know Me as Savior.  This everlasting kingdom consists of things that no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived.  I have prepared infinite, wondrous delights for those who love Me.  Moreover, at the end of the age I will come back and take you to be with Me so that you may be where I am.  Let these precious promises ignite your thankfulness, till you are aglow with My living Presence - shining brightly in this dark world. 
 
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire."  Hebrews 12:28-29 
 
"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am."  John 14:3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment