Saturday, March 23, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 DEPENDING ON HIM!


Rainbow Pastor David 

03/23/2019

___________________________________________________________ 


DEPENDING ON HIM!  I AM CONSTANTLY CONSCIOUS OF YOUR thoughts.   Sometimes your mind creates so many plans that they get tangled up in each other.  The longer you indulge in obsessive planning, the farther you roam from awareness of My Presence.  Although you may think you are planning your way, I am actually the One who directs your steps.  However, you can choose the hard way (ignoring Me) or the right way (seeking My will). 
 

Be thankful for the mental confusion that occurs when you're overly focused on your myriad plans.  It can help to simply stop and laugh at yourself at such times.  The most important response, though, is to turn back to Me quickly - saving precious time and energy.
 

As you entrust your concerns to Me, I receive them into My care and keeping.  This lightens your load and helps you gain traction so that you can move forward in dependence on Me.  I don't guarantee you a trouble-free journey, but I do promise to make your life meaningful.  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.  Treasure My teaching in your heart, for it is not your plans but My counsel that will stand.
 

"I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps."  Jeremiah 10:23
 

"There are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the LORD'S counsel - that will stand."  Proverbs 19:21 NKJV
 

"The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps."  Proverbs 16:9 NASB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment