Wednesday, February 6, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 Quit complaining - Be thankful for what God has given you



02/06/2019


______________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, COMPLAINING IS QUITE COMMON AMONG MY CHILDREN, but nonetheless a deadly sin.  When the Israelites grumbled against their leader, Moses, I dealt with them severely.  Though they may not have been aware of it, they were actually rebelling against Me, and I responded accordingly:  All those complainers who were twenty or older died in the desert, never reaching the Promised Land.
 
The best safeguard against falling prey to grumbling is thankfulness.  When gratitude fills your heart and mind, you will not be tempted to complain.  My Word is seasoned with multiple commands to be thankful - for good reason!  I ransomed you from eternal punishment through My torturous death on the cross.  That alone is sufficient reason for thankfulness.
 
However, I continue to shower additional blessings upon you.  Work at developing a grateful mind set, and you will be able to perceive My gifts more clearly.  Gratitude also enables you to draw closer to Me.  As you learn to give thanks in all circumstances My loving Presence will increasingly brighten your vision of life.
 
Moses also said...."Who are we?  You are not grumbling against us, but against the LORD."  Exodus 16:8  
 
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5:18
 

No comments:

Post a Comment