Sunday, February 17, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 Endeavor to celebrate your relationship with the Lord



02/17/2019


______________________________________________________________________________ 


 
BELOVED, I DELIGHT IN YOUR HEARTFELT DESIRE to "kick up your heels" in celebration of who I AM.  I can see into the depths of your heart, and I know that what you have expressed is true.  I also read your thoughts with perfect accuracy, so I realize how easily you lose sight of My Presence. 
 
Let's think together about this problem.  To glorify and enjoy Me as you desire, you need to relinquish control to Me.  You may think this would involve giving up something precious, because controlling things is a way you try to fee secure.  In reality, however, this effort is bound to fail.  Even if you succeed in creating a tidy,  structured life for a time, you will not be able to maintain it.  So, what I'm asking you to give up - controllingness - is something that frustrates you far more than it helps you. 
 
Instead of wasting your energy on an impossible task, endeavor to celebrate your relationship with Me.  Learn to walk more consistently in the Light of My Presence.  Indeed, those who walk in this Light can rejoice in Me all day long, exulting in My righteousness.  Glorify Me by living joyously in My energizing Light. 
 
"O LORD, you have searched me and You know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise, You perceive my thoughts from afar."  Psalm 139:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment