Monday, February 18, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 Communication with our Heavenly Father is so important for our daily walk in Christ Jesus.


Rainbow Pastor David

02/18/2019


________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOU ARE ALREADY DOING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, communicating with Me about your problem.  It is also vital to find a place where you can sit quietly, letting your body relax.  It's much easier to tone down your thinking when your body is still for a time, since mind and body are so intricately connected. 
 
As you slow down your breathing, you will find your thoughts becoming more manageable.  This makes it possible to focus those thoughts on Me.  While you do so, your entire being will become increasingly relaxed.   
Ponder the wonder of My Presence with you.  Refresh yourself in My promises.  I will counsel you and watch over you.  I will supply every need of yours according to My riches in Glory.  Peace I leave with you:  My Peace I give you.
 
Though My Peace is a forever promise, you need frequent reminders.   When your mind becomes quiet enough, listen for My resurrection blessing:  "Peace be with you."
 
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."  Psalm 32:8.  
 
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  John 14:27
 

No comments:

Post a Comment