Thursday, February 14, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 Getting the Word of God deep into your soul and let it spring forth ALIVE DAILY giving you encouragement even as you encourage others with what you have learned




02/14/2019


_________________________________________________________________________ 


Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15


In this hectic world we live in today, most people forget to slow down to enjoy life. The  busier a person gets the more they feel overwhelmed, run down, and even feel at times there is no way of escape from the bondages they have allowed their lives to get in. More and more people are feeling a sense of hopelessness because they have become so burden and bogged down by “things”. James 1:2-4

The one truly amazing way to get your mind back on the “RIGHT” track would be to take time to READ the Word of God. If you would dedicate a time during the day when you can meditate on verses that encourage, you may just find yourself walking through your day with a smile on your face that lights up your workplace.

As believers and followers of Christ Jesus we should HUNGER and THIRST for righteousness, so what better way to learn more about God?

Blessed [joyful, nourished by God’s goodness] are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness [those who actively seek right standing with God], for they will be [completely] satisfied. Matthew 5:6

The following is a list of Scriptures to help encourage you and let you experience God’s healing POWER for your body and soul. As you take time to meditate on them, God may give you opportunity to share something you just read to help someone’s out who may be feeling a little down.

Scriptures to give you encouragement and to use to help others who need encouragement:

Therefore encourage and comfort one another and build up one another, just as you are doing.

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous runs to it and is safe and set on high [far above evil].

Be strong and let your hearts take courage, All you who wait for and confidently expect the Lord.

Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].

Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts and encourages us in every trouble so that we will be able to comfort and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]

God is our refuge and strength [mighty and impenetrable], A very present and well-proved help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains be shaken and slip into the heart of the seas, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its roaring. Selah.

God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Cast your burden on the Lord [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail).


Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time, casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].

You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation].


The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation. The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous: The right hand of the Lord does valiantly. The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly.

You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word. Leave me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God [honoring and obeying them].

My earthly life clings to the dust; Revive and refresh me according to Your word.

This is my comfort in my affliction, That Your word has revived me and given me life.

It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes.

In my trouble I cried to the Lord, And He answered me.

It is because of the Lord’s lovingkindness that we are not consumed, Because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness.

 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.”

 Looking at them, Jesus said, “With people [as far as it depends on them] it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.”

And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

May the God who created the heavens and earth give you the encouragement you need for your life as you continue to abide in His Word {John 8:31-32}; learning the TRUTH that will surely FREE you from the bondages of in your life. As you learn to take refuge in God’s Word daily, you fill find that He is your daily stronghold against trouble {Nahum 1:7}. Remember you have been chosen by God 1 Peter 2:9-10.


Forever in Christ Service,

No comments:

Post a Comment