Thursday, January 10, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 When anxious thoughts try to cloud your mind just whisper the name - JESUS







01/10/2019


__________________________________________________________________________________ 



BELOVED, I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR YOU to break free when you are trapped in anxious thoughts.  That's why I encourage you to change the subject by whispering My Name:  "Jesus."  The very simplicity of this act makes it possible to do - even when you're not thinking clearly.  There is immense Power in My Name to help you break free from the anxiety closing in on you.

When you speak My Name, however quietly, you acknowledge My continual Presence.  This trust is promised to all My followers, and it sets you free.  Freedom and My Presence make an excellent combination:  enabling you to turn your thoughts into conversation with Me.
 
Begin by thanking Me for always hearing your prayers.  Then, talk with Me about whatever is worrying you, trusting that I understand you and your situation perfectly.  As you converse with Me, the weight of your burden shifts to My strong shoulders, enabling you to relax.  Now you are ready to receive My help, which I continually offer you.
 
"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in Him, for He shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between His shoulders."  Deuteronomy 33:12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment