Monday, January 7, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 Peaceful is the mind that is in communion with God



 1/07/2019


_____________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, I CREATED YOU IN MY IMAGE:  with the captivity to communicate with Me.  As My image bearer, you have the ability to choose the focus of your mind.  I understand that many thoughts come and go unbidden, but you can control your thinking more than you may realize.  Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, Paul wrote:  "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right ... think about such things."  I would not instruct you to think about certain things unless it was possible to do so.
 
Because the world contains both good and evil, you can choose to think about excellent, praiseworthy things or about terrible, upsetting things.  Sometimes of course, you have to deal with the brokenness around you. However, each day contains moments when you are free to choose the focal point of your mind. 
 
These are the times when I want you to take charge of your thoughts.  When your mind is idle, it often moves toward a negative focus - such as regretting things in your past or worrying about the future.  Meanwhile, I am with you in the present:  waiting for you to recall My Presence.  Train your mind to turn toward Me  frequently.  Remembrance of who I AM can brighten even your darkest times, blessing you with Joy.
 
"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right... think about such things" Philippians 4:8
  

No comments:

Post a Comment