Thursday, January 31, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️🔻 God speaks to you through HIS Word, HIS Spirit, and HIS creation



01/31/2019


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOU DO NEED MY HELP, because trying to fight this battle on your own has been so counterproductive.  Now you're worrying about worrying!  Your best strategy is to stop focusing on this problem and put your energy into communicating more with Me.  This approach will help you achieve freedom from all sorts of negative tendencies, including worry.  The idea is to replace hurtful, self-defeating behavior with something wondrously positive - communicating with your Creator and Savior.
 
Because I am your Creator, I know how you function best.  I designed you for rich communion with Me.  As your Savior, I also know how you function worst.  Remember that I died for every one of your sins.  Don't just talk to Me, listen to Me as well.  I speak to you through My Word, My Spirit, My creation.  As you give yourself more and more to communicating with Me, you will find your worry-time vanishing.
 
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?  Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"  Luke 12:25-26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment