Thursday, January 3, 2019

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Draw close to God so His LIGHT can shine through you to help others...



01/03/2019


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, WHEN A CHILD OF MINE CALLS OUT TO ME, I never fail to respond.  I may not provide instant relief, as if I were just a genie, but I go to work immediately, setting in motion the conditions you need.  I help you gain awareness of what you have been doing seeking fulfillment in worldly ways.  In response to your neediness, I offer you My glorious riches.  When you have settled down enough to see clearly, I proffer Myself to you.  I invite you to come near Me, where you can find completeness. 
 
 
As you center your attention on Me, I draw closer to you.  While you rest in the rarified air of My Presence, I bless you with My Peace.  Though you are just a jar of clay, I fill you with My treasure:  the Light of the knowledge of My Glory.  This divine Light fills you to the brim - making you complete.  It also transforms you, bit by bit, into the masterpiece I designed you to be. 
 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.  But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.  2 Corinthians 4:6-7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment