Monday, October 1, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Let us join together in giving our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ praise from the depth of our being.



10/01/2018


_____________________________________________________________________________ 


Worship Me only.  I am King of kings and Lord of lords, dwelling in unapproachable Light.  I am taking care of you!  I am not only committed to caring for you, but I am also absolutely capable of doing so.  Rest in Me, My weary one, for this is a form of worship.

Though self-flagellation has gone out of style, many of My children drive themselves like racehorses.  They whip themselves into action, ignoring how exhausted they are.  They forget that I am sovereign and that My ways are higher than theirs.  Underneath their driven service, they may secretly resent Me as a harsh taskmaster.  Their worship of Me is lukewarm, because I am no longer their First Love.

My invitation never changes:  Come to Me, all you who are weary, and I will give you rest.  Worship Me by resting peacefully in My Presence.

Which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see.  To him be honor and might forever.  Amen.   1 Timothy 6:15–16

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.  “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”  Isaiah 55:8–9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment