Tuesday, July 10, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» When you make the presence of the LORD the focal point of your consciousness all the pieces of your life fall into place.




07/10/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


I am with you always.  These were the last words I spoke before ascending into heaven.  I continue to proclaim this promise to all who will listen.  People respond to my continued presence in various ways.

Most Christians accept this teaching as truth but ignore it in their daily living.  Some ill-taught or wounded believers fear (and may even repent) my awareness of all they do, say, and think.  A few people center their lives around the glorious promise and find themselves blessed beyond all expectations.  

When my presence is the focal point of your consciousness all the pieces of your life fall into place.  As you gaze at me through the eyes of your heart, you can see the world around you from my perspective.  The fact that I am with you makes every moment of your life meaningful.

Jesus, undeterred, went right ahead and gave his charge: “God authorized and commanded me to commission you: Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I’ll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20

God, investigate my life;
    get all the facts firsthand.
I’m an open book to you;
    even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking.
You know when I leave and when I get back;
    I’m never out of your sight.
You know everything I’m going to say
    before I start the first sentence.
I look behind me and you’re there,
    then up ahead and you’re there, too—
    your reassuring presence, coming and going.
This is too much, too wonderful—
    I can’t take it all in! Psalm 139:1-6
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment