Wednesday, July 25, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Life emanates from Jesus Christ



07/25/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


I am the resurrection and the Life; all lasting Life emanates from Me. People search for life in many wrong ways: chasing after fleeting pleasures, accumulating possessions and wealth, trying to deny the inevitable effects of aging.  Meanwhile, I freely offer abundant Life to everyone who turns toward Me.

As you come to Me and take My yoke upon you, I fill you with My very Life.  This is how I choose to live in the world and accomplish My purposes.  This is also how I bless you with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory.  The Joy is Mine, and the Glory is Mine; but I bestow them on you as you live in My Presence, inviting Me to live fully in you.

Jesus said to her, “I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me [as Savior] will live even if he dies John 11:25

 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not even see Him now, you believe and trust in Him and you greatly rejoice and delight with inexpressible and glorious joy 1 Peter 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment