Saturday, July 14, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”»Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive keeping your mind stayed on the Lord your God.



07/14/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


Keep your focus on me; I have gifted you with amazing freedom, including the ability to choose the focal point of your mind.  Only the crown of my creation has such remarkable capability:  this is a sign of being made in my image.

Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to me.  Whenever you mind wanders, lasso those thoughts and bring them into my presence.  In my radiant light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away; judgmental thoughts are unmasked as to bask in my unconditional love.  Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in the simplicity of my peace.  I will guard you and keep you in constant peace, as you focus your mind on me.


Yet You have made him a little lower than God,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor. Psalm 8:5

Then God said, “Let Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) make man in Our image, according to Our likeness [not physical, but a spiritual personality and moral likeness]; and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the cattle, and over the entire earth, and over everything that creeps and crawls on the earth.” So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:26-27

We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ, being ready to punish every act of disobedience, when your own obedience [as a church] is complete. 2 Corinthians 10:5-6

“You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation].” Isaiah 26:3





 

No comments:

Post a Comment