Sunday, July 1, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Living life with Jesus Christ means you are saturated by His GRACE!!!



07/01/2018


_____________________________________________________________________________________ 


GRACE!  YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME is saturated in grace.  Therefore, nothing you do or don't do can separate you from My Presence.  When you are keenly aware of having failed Me, feelings of guilt and fear will conspire to convince you that you have lost My Love.

Your sense of unworthiness will tempt you to punish yourself for your sins.  But remember: I have clothed you with garments of salvation - arrayed you in My own righteousness.  Your salvation is all about Me and what I have done to rescue you.  Let me help you feel more secure in My Love.

At times of deep regret, you need to grasp onto grace for dear life.  It is utterly impossible for Me to stop loving you.  Your relationship with Me is so saturated in grace that the two are forever inseparable.  Consider the following:  Meat that has been marinated cannot become unmarinated.  The longer it soaks, the deeper the marinade penetrates, flavoring and tenderizing the meat.  You have been soaking in grace ever since you trusted Me as Savior.  The longer you "marinate," the more fully My grace permeates our relationship.  It is impossible for you to become un-graced!

I want you to rest in the perfection of your salvation.  My glorious grace makes you holy and blameless in My sight.  So, nothing you do or fail to do could ever separate you from My Love.
 
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels not demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:38-39
"For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight.  In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will - to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves."  Ephesians 1:4-6 

No comments:

Post a Comment