Thursday, September 6, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» We are FREE from the BURDEN of SIN through Christ Jesus.



09/06/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


Enjoy the warmth of My Presence shining upon you. Feel your face tingle as you bask in My Love-Light.  I delight in you more than you can imagine.  I approve of you continuously, for I see you cloaked in My Light, arrayed in My righteousness.  There is no condemnation for those who are clothed in Me!  That is why I abhor the use of guilt as a means of motivation among Christians.

Some pastors try to whip their people into action with guilt-inducing sermons.  This procedure can drive many people to work harder, but the end does not justify the means. Guilt-evoking messages can undermine the very foundation of grace in a believer’s heart. A pastor may feel successful when his people are doing more, but I look at their hearts.  I grieve when I see grace eroding, with weeds of anxious works creeping in.  I want you to relax in the assurance of My perfect Love.  The law of My Spirit of Life has freed you from the law of sin and death.

I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God.  For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.  Isaiah 61:10

Therefore there is now no condemnation [no guilty verdict, no punishment] for those who are in Christ Jesus [who believe in Him as personal Lord and Savior]. Romans 8:1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment