Wednesday, September 26, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Find refuge and relaxation in the Arms of the Lord



09/26/2018


_____________________________________________________________________________________ 


Relax in My everlasting arms.  Your weakness is an opportunity to grow strong in awareness of My Almighty Presence.  When your energy fails you, do not look inward and lament the lack you find there.  Look to Me and My sufficiency; rejoice in My radiant riches that are abundantly available to help you.

Go gently through this day, leaning on Me and enjoying My Presence.  Thank Me for your neediness, which is building trust-bonds between us.  If you look back on your journey thus far, you can see that days of extreme weakness have been some of your most precious times.  Memories of these days are richly interwoven with golden strands of My intimate Presence.

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.  He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, “Destroy him!”  Deuteronomy 33:27

I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living. Wait for and confidently expect the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for and confidently expect the Lord. Psalm 27:13-14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment