Thursday, August 2, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Worship Me in the beauty of holiness



08/02/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


Meet Me in morning stillness, while the earth is fresh with the dew of My Presence.  Worship Me in the beauty of holiness.  Sing love songs to My holy Name.  As you give yourself to Me, My Spirit swells within you till you are flooded with divine Presence.

The world’s way of pursuing riches is grasping and hoarding.  You attain My riches by letting go and giving.  The more you give yourself to Me and My ways, the more I fill you with inexpressible, heavenly Joy.

Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name;
Worship the Lord in the beauty and majesty of His holiness [as the creator and source of holiness].
Psalm 29:2

Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not even see Him now, you believe and trust in Him and you greatly rejoice and delight with inexpressible and glorious joy, receiving as the result [the outcome, the consummation] of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:8-9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment