Monday, August 20, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Through Christ Jesus we are ALL {Including LGBTQI+} a CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!




08/20/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


I have loved you with an everlasting Love.  Before time began, I knew you.  For years you swam around in a sea of meaninglessness, searching for Love, hoping for hope.  All that time I was pursuing you, aching to embrace you in My compassionate arms.  When time was right, I revealed Myself to you.  I lifted you out of that sea of despair and set you down on a firm foundation.

Sometimes you felt naked—exposed to the revealing Light of My Presence.  I wrapped an ermine robe around you:  My robe of righteousness.  I sang you a Love song, whose beginning and end are veiled in eternity.  I infused meaning into your mind and harmony into your heart.  Join Me in singing My song.  Together we will draw others out of darkness into My marvelous Light.


The Lord appeared to me (Israel) from ages past, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you. Jeremiah 31:3


I will rejoice greatly in the Lord, My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has covered me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom puts on a turban,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10

 

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a [special] people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the Excellencies [the wonderful deeds and virtues and perfections] of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment