Tuesday, August 7, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» God pours His light into you so you will become a beacon of hope to others.



08/07/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


Seek My Face, and you will find fulfillment of your deepest longings.  My world is filled with beautiful things; they are meant to be pointers to Me, reminders of My abiding Presence.  The earth still declares My Glory to those who have eyes that see and ears that hear.
You had a darkened mind before you sought Me wholeheartedly.

I chose to pour My Light into you, so that you can be a beacon to others.  There is no room for pride in this position.  Your part is to reflect My Glory. I am the Lord!
 

Seek and deeply long for the Lord and His strength [His power, His might];
Seek and deeply long for His face and His presence continually.   Psalm 105:4

The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And the expanse [of heaven] is declaring the work of His hands. Day after day pours forth speech, And night after night reveals knowledge. Psalm 19:1–2

For in fact, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness will cover the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you [Jerusalem] and His glory and brilliance will be seen on you. Isaiah 60:2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment