Tuesday, August 14, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Rest in the Lord God through out your life journey and He will give you strength to face any challenges that come your way.



08/14/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


Rest with Me a while.  You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days.  The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty.  Look neither behind you nor before you.  Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion.  Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.
 
I designed time to be a protection for you.  You couldn’t bear to see all your life at once.  Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you.  Refresh yourself in My company, taking deep breaths of My Presence.  The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.

Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For I trust in You.
Teach me the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You. Psalm 143:8

Behold, I am with you and will keep [careful watch over you and guard] you wherever you may go, and I will bring you back to this [promised] land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Genesis 28:15
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment