Monday, August 27, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Wait patiently with Me while I bless you.



08/27/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


Wait patiently with Me while I bless you.  Don’t rush into My Presence with time-consciousness gnawing at your mind.  I dwell in timelessness:  I am, I was, I will always be.  For you, time is a protection; you’re a frail creature who can handle only twenty-four-hour segments of life.  Time can also be a tyrant, ticking away relentlessly in your mind.  Learn to master time, or it will be your master.

Though you are a time-bound creature, seek to meet Me in timelessness.  As you focus on My Presence, the demands of time and tasks will diminish.  I will bless you and keep you, making My Face shine upon you graciously, giving you Peace.
 


But as for me, I will look expectantly for the Lord and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7
 
“I am the Alpha and the Omega [the Beginning and the End],” says the Lord God, “Who is [existing forever] and Who was [continually existing in the past] and Who is to come, the Almighty [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all].” Revelation 1:8
 
Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, ‘This is the way you shall bless the Israelites. Say to them: The Lord bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you]; The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor], And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness]; The Lord lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval], And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].’ So Aaron and his sons shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.” Numbers 6:22-27
 

No comments:

Post a Comment