Wednesday, November 29, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ THE PROSPECT OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS JOY



11/29/2017


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


THE PROSPECT OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS JOY. This means your prospects are excellent, for I have clothed you with My robe of righteousness. So begin each day eager to receive the Joy I have in store for you.
Some of My followers fail to find the pleasures I have prepared for them because they focus too much on problems in their lives and trouble in the world. Instead of living to the full, they live cautiously, seeking to minimize pain and risk. In doing so, they also minimize their Joy and their effectiveness in My kingdom. This is not My way for you.
As you awaken each morning, seek My Face with hopeful anticipation. Invite Me to prepare you not only for any difficulties on the road ahead but also for the pleasures I have planted alongside your path. Then take My hand as you begin your journey through the day, and let Me share in everything you encounter along the way--including all the Joy!
 
The prospect of the righteous is joy,
but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.
Proverbs 10:28
 
I delight greatly in the Lord;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10
 
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 10:10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment