Thursday, November 23, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Give thanks to Lord while delighting in who He is in your life



 Happy Thanksgiving today and everyday for all the Lord has done.
11/23/2017

_________________________________________________________

GIVE THANKS TO ME, for I am good; My Love endures forever. I want you to set aside time to think about the many blessings I have provided for you. Thank Me for the gift of life--yours and those you love. Be grateful also for everyday provisions: food and water, shelter, clothing, and so on. Then remember the greatest gift of all: everlasting Life for everyone who knows Me, the Savior.
As you ponder all I have done for you, delight also in who I Am. I am one hundred percent Good! There has never been, and there will never be, even a speck of darkness in Me. I am the Light of the world! Moreover, My Love for you will go on and on--throughout eternity.
Even now, you are enveloped in My loving Presence. Regardless of what is happening. I am always close to My followers. So don't worry about whether or not you can sense My Presence. Simply trust that I am with you,and find comfort in My unfailing Love.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
I tell the things that I have seen at My Father’s side [in His very presence]; so you also do the things that you heard from your father. John 8:38 (AMP) 
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12 (NASB)
Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love
and His wonderful deeds for mankind,
Psalm 107:8

No comments:

Post a Comment