Monday, December 24, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» As you celebrate the wonder of My birth in Bethlehem, celebrate also your rebirth into eternal life {LGBTQI+ INCLUDED!!!}


If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior asking Him to cleanse you from all your sins then you are a MEMBER of the BODY of CHRIST, NO EXCEPTIONS
 {LGBTQI+ included}!!!


12/24/2018


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


 I speak to you from the depths of eternity.  Before the world was formed, I am!  You hear Me in the depths of your being, where I have taken up residence.  I am Christ in you, the hope of Glory.  I, your Lord and Savior, am alive within you. Learn to tune in to My living Presence by seeking Me in silence.

As you celebrate the wonder of My birth in Bethlehem, celebrate also your rebirth into eternal life.  This everlasting gift was the sole purpose of My entering your sin-stained world. Receive My gift with awe and humility.  Take time to explore the vast dimensions of My Love.  Allow thankfulness to flow freely from your heart in response to My glorious gift.  Let My Peace rule in your heart, and be thankful.

Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed and given birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God.  Psalm 90:2 AMP

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.  Colossians 1:27

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment