Tuesday, November 28, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE I FIRST LOVED YOU


11/28/2017

_________________________________________________________

YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE I FIRST LOVED YOU. The truth is that you were dead in your sins--completely unable to love Me--until My Spirit worked in the depths of your being to make you spiritually alive. This enabled you to repent of your sinfulness and receive not only eternal Life but also everlasting Love. As you ponder this miraculous gift of salvation, let gratitude rise up within you and fill you with Joy.

Thankfulness is so very important for your growth in grace. It opens your heart and mind to My Word, enabling you to increase in wisdom and understanding. A thankful attitude helps you discover the myriad blessings I shower upon you--even in the midst of hard times. A grateful heart protects you from discouragement and self-pity. I heightens your awareness of My continual Presence and helps you grasp more fully the vast dimensions of My Love for you. So nurture well your thankfulness, beloved. Your gratitude will nourish your love for Me--making it grow bright and strong! 

We love Him because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19 (NKJV) 

As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins. Ephesians 2:1 

I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the Love of Christ.

Ephesians 3:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment