Thursday, November 30, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Make the choice to live your life in the JOY of the LORD daily.



11/30/2017


________________________________________________________________________________ 
 
JOY IS A CHOICE--one that you face many times each day as long as you live in this world. When you graduate to heaven, indescribably glorious Joy will be yours--effortlessly. You won't have to exert your will to be Joyful. It will come naturally and be constant. 
The journey in this life will be filled with many storms that will either break you or make you a stronger person. If you chose to let the JOY of the Lord rule in your life you will be weather any STORM that you face.
While you journey through this fallen world, I want to help you make increasingly wise choices. You need to become aware--and stay aware--that you can choose to be positive and hopeful moment by moment. Make it your goal to find Joy in the midst of your day. If you notice that you're experiencing discouragement, frustration, or other negative feelings, let those prickly emotions prod you into remembering Me. Seek My Face and talk with Me. You can pray something like, "Jesus, I choose to be joyful because You are God My Savior and nothing can separate me from Your loving Presence."
Live victoriously, beloved, by seeking to find Me in more and more of your moments. 

When You said, "Seek My face,"
My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."
Psalm 27:8 (NKJV) 

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
Habakkuk 3:18 

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment