Saturday, November 25, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ I CREATED YOU TO GLORIFY ME




11/25/2017


__________________________________________________________________________________ 
 
 
I CREATED YOU TO GLORIFY ME. Make this precept your focal point as you find your way through this day. Thanksgiving, praise, and worship are means of glorifying Me. Thank Me frequently; be on the lookout for My blessings, search for them as hidden treasure. Praise Me not only in prayer and song but in your words to other people. Tell them about My marvelous deeds; declare how great I am! Join with others to worship Me at church, where the weight of My Glory can be palpable.
 
When you need to make decisions, consider what would glorify Me and bring Me pleasure. This can help you to choose wisely and stay more aware of My Presence. Instead of getting stuck in introspection, ask Me to guide your mind as you think things out. I know everything about you and your situation. The better you know Me, the more effectively I can guide your choices; so endeavor to enhance your knowledge of Me. My Word is a lamp to your feet and a light for your path.
 
For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us]. Ephesians 2:10 (AMP)
 
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (ESV)
 
Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples. Psalm 96:3
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (NKJV)
 
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment