Friday, November 30, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» The Holy Spirit was sent to earth to be our teacher and guide as keep our minds stayed on the Lord



11/30/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


There is no condemnation for those who belong to Me, because through Me the law of the Spirit of Life set you free from the law of sin and death.  Dear Jesus, I believe You have freed me from condemnation through Your death on the cross for my sins.  Yet I continue to struggle with feelings of condemnation - sometimes for no apparent reason.  I long to experience the full freedom You have made possible.  I know I need the help of Your Spirit, but I'm unsure how to engage His assistance.

Beloved you can ask my Spirit to help you find freedom from condemning feelings.  Acknowledge that those feelings have no basis in reality.  Then, look to Me through eyes of faith.  Delight yourself in My heavenly smile of approval.  The more you connect with Me through focusing on My Presence, the more you can receive loving affirmation.  The best antidote to feelings of condemnation is experiencing My Love for you.

You can also fight condemning feelings by pondering the truths of the gospel.  The devil is the father of lies, and he specializes in deception.  Fight his hellish lies with biblical truth.  Finally, remember that My Spirit is the Spirit of Life.  Feelings of condemnation drain you of energy, leaving you vulnerable.  As My Spirit fills you with Life, you are empowered to live abundantly - to the full.


Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and petitions of your heart. Psalm 37:4

He [the devil] was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.  When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.  John 8:44

Therefore there is now no condemnation [no guilty verdict, no punishment] for those who are in Christ Jesus [who believe in Him as personal Lord and Savior]. For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has set you free from the law of sin and of death. For what the Law could not do [that is, overcome sin and remove its penalty, its power] being weakened by the flesh [man’s nature without the Holy Spirit], God did: He sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful man as an offering for sin. And He condemned sin in the flesh [subdued it and overcame it in the person of His own Son], so that the [righteous and just] requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us who do not live our lives in the ways of the flesh [guided by worldliness and our sinful nature], but [live our lives] in the ways of the Spirit [guided by His power]. Romans 8:1-4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment