Thursday, August 2, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» Open your hands and your heart to receive this day as a precious gift from Me



08/02/2018


________________________________________________________________________________ 



Open your hands and your heart to receive this day as a precious gift from Me.  I begin each day with a sunrise, announcing My radiant Presence.  By the time you rise from your bed, I have already prepared the way before you.  I eagerly await your first conscious thought.  I rejoice when you glance My way.

Bring Me the gift of thanksgiving, which opens your heart to rich communion with Me.  Because I am God, from whom all blessings flow, thankfulness is the best way to draw near Me.  Sing praise songs to Me; tell of My wondrous works.  Remember that I take great delight in you; I rejoice over you with singing.

This [day in which God has saved me] is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Let us come before His presence with a song of thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with songs.
Psalm 95:2

“The Lord your God is in your midst, a Warrior who saves.
He will rejoice over you with joy; He will be quiet in His love [making no mention of your past sins], He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment